Mercedes C63 Running Costs and Fuel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The cost of running a C63 goes completely out the window after you attend your first MB Club get together at Acid's (MSL) you eat the chicken, and boom your car is on the ramps getting all sorts done.
I am sure there is a few on here who will agree.

lee where you get your tyres from mine only does 2.5k the rears at its best!:)

Yoiks, well you definately drive the car how it was designed to be driven if you are only getting 2.5K from the rears. !!!

Hi
I do 100/120 miles a week, but most of that is short journeys and put £40 in a week on average i get 160 miles out of a full tank but short journeys equals poor fuel economy.
My average is 15mpg.

Forgot to add Ive just taken out a service contract which costs me £37.50 a month for three years. so don't have to worry about it when it comes round.

-Ian said:
Yoiks, well you definately drive the car how it was designed to be driven if you are only getting 2.5K from the rears. !!!
i try my best to be sensible !:D
My fuel consumption is around 17-18 mpg in a good day , I have seen 7's and 9's too!!

C36fan said:
i try my best to be sensible !:D My fuel consumption is around 17-18 mpg in a good day , I have seen 7's and 9's too!!
that's the fuel consumption in my vito 113 cdi!

Attachments

• image-590850595.jpg
    image-590850595.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 41
i-CONICA said:
Some might say, that using your phone to take photos of your dashboard at 85mph isn't the most sensible thing to do... ;) :rolleyes:
it wasn't me was mate Dave !;)

I get 130-150 per tank town driving I went through a set of rears in 3k miles and I have 3500 miles on my new set I can't help but drive it like I stole it every where it's that right pedal I swear it begs me to hit it every time I drive her

For the last 6300 miles I've averaged 15.4. I fill up at least 7 times per month and do 14000 miles per annum. My fuel bill is circa £6000. That's mixed driving.

Go into it with your eyes wide open :thumb:

I'm averaging @20mpg with mixed driving. As a comparison and along the same route, my ML320cdi only gets around 26-29mpg and a megane rs250 gets 27-28mpg.

Last edited:
I'm averaging @20mpg with mixed driving. As a comparison and along the same route, my ML320cdi only gets around 26-29mpg and a megane rs250 gets 27-28mpg.
20mpg with mixed driving!?

Very high compared to everyone else.

My overall average is around 20. Normally varies from 15-24 max

20mpg with mixed driving!?

Very high compared to everyone else.
Interesting. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom