Mercedes C63 Tuned @ MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Mercedes C63 Tuned on the Dyno With Eurocharged

All Figures are RWHP

Over 80bhp at the wheels? Not bad. Not bad at all. Any other mods? Filters?

J.

Car is stock apart from map it works out around 510bhp to the Engine.

We were a bit surprised why the Stock Run was low when normally you see them stock around 380whp.

Hello acid, do you have a graph showing differences for a PP+? Also do you know what sort of torque that is at the engine? (Or even a before and after for torque at the wheels)

Thanks

Hello acid, do you have a graph showing differences for a PP+? Also do you know what sort of torque that is at the engine? (Or even a before and after for torque at the wheels)

Thanks

Hi

i have not had a PP on the dyno yet but maybe next Week.

I will check the torque @ the wheels tomorrow and post them up.

acid

Was this just the normal eurocharged map??

How do you find the older c63's react to mapping and tuning Acid? I mean let's say a 70k car compared to a newer very low mileage car. We spoke on the phone about a charger for mine a while back and discussed the weaknesses on the early c63's compared to the later ones wich kinda put me off the idea but does a higher mileage engine show any less/more bhp with a remap or is there nothing in it. I know when we ran the cozzies back in the day if you ever had your engine re built you was best to run it in with reasonably hard driving wich was proved in many cases to make a stronger engine.

We have mapped many Older C63 without any problems.

Most of the cars we have mapped, we have not had the chance to run them on the dyno and have used figures on what mappers quote.

This is one of the main reasons i have invested so much time and money to be able to give real figure and not mislead Customers. For a Long time I have been a skeptic on dyno figure but the real test is on the road on how the car drives.

But back to your question about miles in the last week i have dynoed 20 cars plus and the figures all seem to be the same on stock cars leaving the factory. It all depends on what kind of life they have had and what abuse.

Acid

We have mapped many Older C63 without any problems.

Most of the cars we have mapped, we have not had the chance to run them on the dyno and have used figures on what mappers quote.

This is one of the main reasons i have invested so much time and money to be able to give real figure and not mislead Customers. For a Long time I have been a skeptic on dyno figure but the real test is on the road on how the car drives.

But back to your question about miles in the last week i have dynoed 20 cars plus and the figures all seem to be the same on stock cars leaving the factory. It all depends on what kind of life they have had and what abuse.

Acid

With seen the same, if the cars been looked after its only just run in :)

Hi

i have not had a PP on the dyno yet but maybe next Week.

I will check the torque @ the wheels tomorrow and post them up.

acid

Thank you very much, I look forward to the numbers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom