Mercedes C63s 2015 W205 Bi-Turbo Tuning Box @ MSL Performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Our Own C63s Edition 1

Stock
469.74 WHP
499.79 WTQ

Tuned ( Box )
554.37 WHP
563.57 WTQ

[YOUTUBE]ghRq4es_DJY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

I started with a tuning box. :eek: :D

It's a slippery slope you're on Acid. Again. :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

A45 is still here trying to crack the 500bhp ark !!

Bit shy of the 5.5 then. I'm hoping by the time the 213 E63 comes along AMG has found a way to get another 100hp/lbs out of it, presumably with bigger turbos.

Last edited:
Wow - that's a lot of extra power and these new C63s are far from sluggish anyway

Hi Acid,

Great results and nice to have a plug and play solution, I'd hate to dig that Ecu out.... Any ideas on pricing?

Steve

650bhp at the engine with a tuning box, fantastic results!! Give it a year and I think I may move to the W205 and go all out Weistec on that one. 1000bhp seems like a good idea from a 4ltr TT.

Interesting on the power curve the shift in peak power to 500rpm lower than the stock map, and how it really does tail off around 6,000 rpm.

Would something be restricting the power somewhere at this point?

Hi Acid,

Great results and nice to have a plug and play solution, I'd hate to dig that Ecu out.... Any ideas on pricing?

Steve

£700 With Dyno :D

650bhp at the engine with a tuning box, fantastic results!! Give it a year and I think I may move to the W205 and go all out Weistec on that one. 1000bhp seems like a good idea from a 4ltr TT.

Interesting on the power curve the shift in peak power to 500rpm lower than the stock map, and how it really does tail off around 6,000 rpm.

Would something be restricting the power somewhere at this point?

Doing more testing bro!

Are there any exhaust options yet? Similar scenarios to sec cat removal on the older model?

Hi Acid,

I presume as a box it's a reasonably easy home install? Ie if you fitted one of the various boxes to an A45, then you could fit yourself if distance to MSL is an issue?

Steve

its allways a tricky trade off with turbos as they can run a smaller compressor and give blistering perf with quick spool but start to run bigger housing and u start to get into the problem of lag thats the beauty of the supercharger you are not waiting for spool up...a turbo car will allways feel quicker as the moment the turbo starts getting going it gives more of a kick in ur back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom