Mercedes Child seat with chip + boot liner and tray.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RH2013

Black child seat. 18 months old. Good condition normal use. £50. With the chip that allows it to be used in the front seat. (Turns off airbag).

CLS shooting brake rhino boot liner (black) £25

CLS shooting brake boot tray (black) £20

Hi - where are you please? Interested in your liner and mat. Would you post if necessary?
Thanks
Roy

Loughborough. Might be including it in the car sale. I can let you know by end of week. I would post but it might cost? The tray doesn't fold up much.

OK - interested if you don't include them in the sale and you're happy to post. Is the boot liner made to measure or generic?
Thanks Roy

Do you have a picture of the child seat? What age is it for?

Thanks,
Aidan

Liner is made to measure. http://www.rhinouk.co.uk Good quality liners I'd recommend them for any car Seat is for 4-12(or when they grow out of them). Two people looking at car before end of week so will know where I am then hopefully.

I'll get a picture of the seat.

Will definitely have the liner if it isn't sold with the car. My contact [email protected] if you need it
Thanks
Roy

Should add - will take the tray as well if there's an economical way to post it!

Roy, will drop you an email. Liner available but boot tray gone. I also have the roof fittings for Thule wing bars. I think will fit most MB with the screw mounts in roof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom