MERCEDES CITAN DAY RUNNING LIGHTS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ROBHEATH27

Car
Mercedes Citan
Hello, I have recently bought a 66 plate Citan.
i have noticed that the daytime running lights are a poor light yellow colour and not very bright at all. I have tried to get a brighter bulb but to no avail. Mercedes say they don’t sell replacement bulbs at all!! They have said you have to buy the complete unit to replace them. Which will be the same poor quality as I have. The code on the bulb and housing says P13W. There are many different types of Philips P13W so I’m a bit stuck. Has anyone else replaced these bulbs or does anyone have any advice on how I can get better bulbs to fit. Preferably extra bright led ones.

Thanks in advance🤞🤞

Hello, I have recently bought a 66 plate Citan.
i have noticed that the daytime running lights are a poor light yellow colour and not very bright at all. I have tried to get a brighter bulb but to no avail. Mercedes say they don’t sell replacement bulbs at all!! They have said you have to buy the complete unit to replace them. Which will be the same poor quality as I have. The code on the bulb and housing says P13W. There are many different types of Philips P13W so I’m a bit stuck. Has anyone else replaced these bulbs or does anyone have any advice on how I can get better bulbs to fit. Preferably extra bright led ones.

Thanks in advance🤞🤞
I know that this is now 6 months on, but did you manage to resolve the problem.
I would like to change the daytime lights on my Citan too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom