Mercedes clk 200 w208

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Piperbob3

Car
Mercedes clk 200 convertible
Can anyone advise me on any information for finding out where all the modules are located in this car ?
I.e roof modules etc
Thanks

I think they are located in the engine bay fuse box and I think there are some more in the boot fuse box.

Is there a specific problem you are experiencing?

No Hawkwind no problems just now but other motors I have had you could buy a diagnostic tool and it checked your fault codes and showed where the relays/modules were situated but I cannot see any for w208 model.
Any ideas ?

Hi Hawkwind,
I'm new to this forum and I'm either thick as mince or blind but I cannot find where to start new thread.
Anyhow this is my first Merc it's a clk200 soft top can you give me any info on preparing roof for winter. I have cleaned it and put protector on it but is there anything I should do to seals etc ?
Thanks

Give the rubber parts a smear of silicone grease to keep them supple.

As for posting a new thread, choose the category you want to post in, e.g. 'Engine' (you'll find a forum jump at the bottom right corner when you scroll down), then when you're in the category you want, there is a 'New Thread' button at the top left corner, just above any 'Stickies'.

There is also a search button in the tool bar at the top of the page which you may find useful.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom