Mercedes CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES 2007

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Similar vehicle with 28K miles would sell for about 40K sterling in the USA !
Lower mileage would sell for about 45K + sterling.

Ed A.

Beautiful cars. Nicer then anything in the current MB range imo.

Is the blonde included? :D

288oajq.jpg

They were certainly a good buy if you compare the residual price of a normal CLK63 to the price of a black

They were certainly a good buy if you compare the residual price of a normal CLK63 to the price of a black

I agree.

I bought mine for £89K in 2008 from an indie who didn't really know what he had, just based the price on new price minus 1 years depreciation (3000 miles on it)

Sold it for £55K, 5 years later with 72,000 miles on it.

Cant say I didn't get value for money with that car!!
Miss it.

I love the rolled arches - I wish all AMG's were a bit less "sleeper" and a bit more "**** you asshole"...

Nice looking car , getting a bit old in the tooth now tho..

Far from "old in the tooth".....

If you've ever driven or owned a CLK63BS you'll find that it is still one of the most brutal street cars that Merc ever built....;)

Ed A.

I agree.

I bought mine for £89K in 2008 from an indie who didn't really know what he had, just based the price on new price minus 1 years depreciation (3000 miles on it)

Sold it for £55K, 5 years later with 72,000 miles on it.

Cant say I didn't get value for money with that car!!
Miss it.

You lost £34k in 5 years. I would think that is comparable to a C63.

Beautiful car. I would love one. And the steering wheel is on the correct side.

Give it another couple of years and MB with go back to round headlights.

You lost £34k in 5 years. I would think that is comparable to a C63.

As a value yes, as a percentage no.
(and with the mileage too). ;)

£89K to £55K (38% drop over 5 years with 20,000 miles per annum) is very good depreciation considering the miles.

A C63 would have to still be worth around £42K after 5 years, with 70,000 miles on it to use the same depreciation model. :thumb:

Looking on auto trader the C63's go for around 23K at best with that mileage, that is a 62% drop, verses the 38% on the black.

So its not quite the same, but I understand your point about cash value, but vehicle depreciation is measured in percent over time. ;)

Now I have waved my handbags, and pulled my maths books out of the loft, I will retire to my cave and sleep of the mental exercise.
:p

Now I have waved my handbags, and pulled my maths books out of the loft, I will retire to my cave and sleep of the mental exercise.
:p

All good chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom