Mercedes CLS 55 AMG for sale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fozi.g

Car
C63s Convertible/AMG GTS
Hi guys.

I've been giving this one a great deal of thought and after a lot of deliberation I have decided to put my CLS55 up for sale. I'm sure many of you know I haven't had the car for a long time. It was never my Intention to sell so soon but as much as Its been a labour of love getting it exactly how I wanted and although I've poured a silly amount of money into it over the past few months, due to a change in my circumstances its time to move on.

The car is finished in Obsidian Black with Black leather and alcantara inserts. Complimented with dark burr trim the spec is as follows:

• 2005 (05)
• 47K with full Mercedes History (next service due in 7K)
• Keyless Go
• Airmatic suspension
• Bi-Xenon Headlight with active cornering
• Parktronic
• Distronic Cruise Control System
• Linguatronic
• lighting pack
(includes internal ambient lighting/external mirror housing lighting)
• Dynamic Seats
• Memory pack
(includes electric memory seats/steering wheel/mirrors)
• Heated/cooled/vented seats
• Multi contoured Massaging/Pulse Seats
• Electric tilt/slide glass sunroof
• Electric Rear Blinds
• Electric heated auto folding mirrors
• Heated Rear Seats
• Auto dim interior/exterior mirrors
• COMAND APS Sat Nav
• Harman Kardon Logic 7 Surround System
• DVD Player
• 6 CD Autochanger
• Pre-installation for mobile phone
• Automatic Boot closure
• TV Tuner
• Bluetooth

Over the past 2 months I have had various bits and bobs done to cosmetically make it a little more individual and I've also had a few mechanical bits carried out. They include:

• New 20" Radenergie Forged 3pc split Rim Alloys
• New Continental Contact Sport 5 Tyres (255/30/20 + 305/25/20)
• New discs and Pads (Original Mercedes Parts from MB)
• Re-upholstered AMG Steering Wheel (Blk Alcantara/perforated leather)
• New AMG aluminium door Pins
• 10mm hubcentric spacers on rear
• New NGK LFR7AIX spark plugs (one step colder)
• Blacked out front grill
• Valet carried out 2 weeks ago

Since these bits were installed the car has done less than 500 miles and the parts alone cost me in excess of £5000.

I also have a complete cat bypass and resenator delete X Pipe which was made by MSL (Acid/Imran) a few months back. This hasn't been fitted yet but in the next few weeks with time permitting I will get this done. One way or another it will be included in the sale.

The car is in truly immaculate condition and wants for nothing. Its pretty much fully loaded apart from the performance pack. I think with the few choice touches that have been carried out, it makes the car look a lot nicer than in standard guise. With MOT and Tax on it, new brakes, tyres, plugs etc all of the expensive stuff has been carried out which gives you peace of mind knowing they don't have to be done any time soon.

The car does have a cherished plate on it which I was intending on taking off but if it is of interest to any potential buyer of the car I would consider offers on it.

Figure wise this is a little tough as I know what it cost me and how much I've spent on it. I know I'll never get close to what it owes me but I would consider serious offers of around 17k.

Thanks for looking and if you need any further info you can either pm me or contact me on 07949 087 666.

Foz.

*I've added a few pics that I had. Please do not take notice of the yellow steering wheel in the pics. That was a temp wheel whilst mine was getting re upholstered and the new wheel imaged below has now been installed. Also since these pics the rear spacers were fitted so the rear wheels now sit perfectly flush to the arch. Thanks*

Thanks for all the interest. With regards to the people asking if I'd possibly sell the aftermarket bits and revert the car back to standard. At the moment I'd like to keep the car as is and sell complete. If it doesn't manage to sell then I would possibly consider it at a later date. I would also consider taking on a p/x to help the sale along. Thank you.

In the original listing I stated the next service is due in 7k....its actually in 9.3k.

**PRICE REDUCTION**

I've now reduced the price to £15995 to get this car sold. I've also added some new images that I took whilst the weather was good.....

SOLD. :thumb:

I'm happy it went to a good home but absolutely gutted when I saw it driving away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom