Mercedes cls w219 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLS-Reece

Car
CLS350
Hi there

Got an issue with the window as usual on these things. Already replaced the drivers front a few months ago. Now got an issue with the ns rear window. It goes up and down like normal. But when it gets to the top it drops about 2 inches and have to keep using the button on and off to get it to close. Also when I open the door it doesn't drop enough and then when I close the door it squashes the seal.

I have done the reset of the Windows position coutless times and nothing had changed. Alone got any ideas? I have thought about removing the battery and resetting the lot that way. As have read somewhere that there's cls's have some safety feature with the Windows.

Picture attacted of what it looks like if I do the window up and how far it drops

Thanks

Attachments

• 1472663918408-1721470519.jpg
    1472663918408-1721470519.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Sounds like the cables are on their way out / loosing tension. Repair kits can be had on ebay for around £10.

Yeah I tried them on the front. Just wouldn't go right. Then bought a Euro car parts one but wouldn't set in the right position. So I ended up buying a genuine Mercedes one from dealer. Worked first time

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom