Mercedes CLS63 AMG TTE900

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Cars for Sale' started by Cyclone1, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Cyclone1

Cyclone1 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W218 CLS63 AMG
    The car is definitely going up for sale at some point next month. To gauge interest in the first instance on the Forum, I’ve added some brief details below. If this simply stunning car is of interest, then please contact me. It is currently garaged and not in regular use since December.

Mercedes CLS63 AMG
    2011 Obsidian Black, Black leather interior with Black Ash trim.

Full specification and data card available on request. But includes Memory Package, Track Package - Auto Lane recognition / tracking, Dynamic cooled and heated seats and heated rear seats.

Full service history - full details can be shared on request. MB then MSL thereafter. Additional oil, gearbox and plug changes done since the turbo upgrade applied. All over and above normal service intervals.

The bodywork is in excellent condition, this includes the alloys that are currently being fully refurbished to remove minor blemishes.

Notable recent work as follows;

Michelin PS4S tyres fitted on the rear alloys in December.

Full Service carried out in December including spark plugs at 77k miles.

All 4 Brake discs and pads replaced in December along with brake fluid, MB / Brembo parts.

Cam timings chains and tensioners replaced by PCS in Feb 2019, major job that most 2011/12 M157’s will require at some stage in their life.

TTE / MSL Turbo Upgrades

All worked carried out by MSL Performance resulting in 900bhp

TTE900+ turbo upgrade kit
    Modified manifolds
    Down pipes
    Exhaust mods
    Intake enhancement - spacers and filters
    Cooling Mist Stage 2 Methanol Injection kit with professional installation - includes controller
    Bespoke mapping via John at BFT

OTHER

Lowered with H&R front springs and links rear.
    New front and rear number plate plinths (MB)
    New intake hoses (MB)
    New Rubber boot mat
    Brake callipers serviced and colour changed to a deep candy red / orange

As the car is quite a rare specification then until fully ready for sale I will not advertise a price just yet, however I am open to discussion and consider offers from any interested parties.

07976976160 or message me here on the forum
    672774E0-B3D5-4EE9-B91F-87F0DEE310A4.jpeg
    11D9769C-5876-4F4B-8725-F4CEDB420F34.jpeg
    487F06B4-746B-4D44-A381-A357A6CDE14F.jpeg
    5203F652-E2A2-4BE7-A1A9-F84E802AB2CA.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    clk320x, SPX, Abb and 11 others like this.