Mercedes club owners badge wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Grav have you had anymore thought on the stickers,( just wondering)

Count me in for 2 or 3,

Regards colours may be 2 types, a light colour such as white or silver for dark cars and dark..say black for the light cars.

Chrome would be nice however not so sure how well it would look on a silver car.

Tan said:
Chrome would be nice however not so sure how well it would look on a silver car.
Silver + Chrome = Niiiiice ;)

I foresee a slight problem with the silver badges for dark colour car owners though . . . . they might have something to say about that :p

S.

I'll only really want one, I'd feel a bit of a fraud putting one on my Fiat!.

PS

NOT SILVER, Not on my Dark Blue NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cool:

Club badges for member's cars

Has the club decided to have club badges or stickers for the members cars I think it would be really coooool and it would be a great way of recognising members out on the road :D .

TBH, I forgot all about these with the pressures of a new business, but am going to the graphic man on saturday.
Any further ideas on the wording or shall I do them as in above post? :confused:

Count me in:D No strong views on colour etc - other than it's a toughie - to go with all the variations we have here:rolleyes: :D

Count me in too as long as its not si....sil....shiney grey. Chrome would look nice.

me too, not yellow though......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom