Mercedes Club website down?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was fine for me until about 16:10.

I think its a DNS issue. We all most likely use different DNS servers, as the changes/corruptions got propergated across the internet it slowly stopped working for more and more people.

I use Google DNS and lost contact with the site last night.

They have posted on FB that they are aware and trying to resolve the issue

Back on where I am :)

Hi, not intending on highjacking the thread!......but I was actually considering joining the Mercedes Benz Club....few questions if everyone doesn't mind....is this a worthwhile club to join? Also if I do join do I just pick UK membership or does picking worldwide membership give access to more content?
Many thanks

just getting this message

Sorry, the website forums.mercedesclub.org.uk cannot be found.

I am on talktalk and the Forum Site is still not available, I get a message stating the Site cannot be found.
BAZZER1

Well for £38 per annum +£5 joining fee you get a glossy monthly magazine + a very nice quarterly magazine = Mercedes Benz Classic priced at £7 to buy. Access to the technical areas of the website and to the restricted forum. {recently revamped to be more phone tablet friendly} And after about a month a code to access the Official MB parts EPC and WIS data base online. [ warning commercial vehicles and van derived people carriers aren't covered] It's fair to say to the club majors on older MB models pre- 2005 ish but newer models are reviewed/ covered. Because the forum is "closed access" it cannot be as dynamic or up to date as this one. Membership and EPC/WIS code access is restricted to folks with UK addresses AFAIK as its the UK club- other countries have their own arrangements. Internet Access for bona fide UK members is worldwide of course once joined in the UK afaik. :dk:

grober said:
Well for £38 per annum +£5 joining fee you get a glossy monthly magazine + a very nice quarterly magazine = Mercedes Benz Classic priced at £7 to buy. Access to the technical areas of the website and to the restricted forum. {recently revamped to be more phone tablet friendly} And after about a month a code to access the Official MB parts EPC and WIS data base online. [ warning commercial vehicles and van derived people carriers aren't covered] It's fair to say to the club majors on older MB models pre- 2005 ish but newer models are reviewed/ covered. Because the forum is "closed access" it cannot be as dynamic or up to date as this one. Membership and EPC/WIS code access is restricted to folks with UK addresses AFAIK as its the UK club- other countries have their own arrangements. Internet Access for bona fide UK members is worldwide of course once joined in the UK afaik. :dk:
Thanks grober sounds not to bad I might just join up. Both my cars are 2004 and 1994 so not really bothered about newer ones that much yet anyway.

Me too, Proximus in Belgium. Plus the forum access via Tapatalk (Android app) is down as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

forum info

Any news on Mercedes Benz Owners Club forum nothing for days ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom