Mercedes Connect Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yep - works on my iPhone 7 Plus too running the latest iOS.

How about android? I've installed it but have a few months to wait for the dealer to add me - the app shows me nothing until then.

How about android? I've installed it but have a few months to wait for the dealer to add me - the app shows me nothing until then.

Yes, it definitely works on Android 6.x, but the dealer needs to activate your car on the central database first, otherwise the application will be pretty much useless.

Hi everyone

New user of the site, though long term Mercedes owner.

In the next week or two i should be getting my first car with the Mercedes Me connect capabilities and i have a few questions I hope someone can shed some light on.

1: the cost.
2: the available functions

The car in question is a 2015 S350

Thanks in advance guys!

Ant
B6ACS

When it first launched it had a charge for 3 years service, which is included free for new cars.

I logged into the portal about 2 months back and the renewal option for another 3 years seems to have disappeared - replaced with a perpetual license (but maybe for the first owner).

Hi
Can anyone confirm if remote online services are available on an A200d with Garmin?

I have a C43 of which this all works fine, I've activated the A200 online but it doesn't seem to activate the car when connected.

On my C43 there is a small logo on the screen to show it has synced. Nothing on the A200??

Thanks

hi

any help appreciated

w205 2015

using connect me then had a telematics update with service

now mercedes me app and web both show position of car incorrectly (tracker)

all other function work correctly and command sat nav is correct gps

q? do i have to reset the connect me position via my phone with the car?

not sure how connect me actually positions itself, does it work from a starting reference and mine is incorrect since the update

I have a 2015 c class (w205) with Audio 20

I have just (squandered!) £138 on Mercedes Connect ME apps.

To say I am disappointed would be an understatement. Apart from the remote door locking and the vehicle tracker the other facilities are just not not worth it.

As an example the "Trips" just shows the fuel consumption and basic details of the last journey. If I compare this to my other car, a Citroen C4 Picasso. this gives very full information of all trips that day including all places visited and stats for the day/week/month and it is all free.

I also thought that I would be getting the "MB Apps" but "NO" Mercedes tell me that they are unavailable for my car which also means no IP Radio. I can't see why. I can access the internet albeit very slowly.

How about sending an address to the car. Sorry you can't do that either.

The only good thing is that I am able to cancel and get a refund.

I am staggered the a car that cost me the best part of £40,000 has such a rubbish system.

If you have COMMAND you can send addresses to the car. Use it a lot on my, very handy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When it first launched it had a charge for 3 years service, which is included free for new cars.

I logged into the portal about 2 months back and the renewal option for another 3 years seems to have disappeared - replaced with a perpetual license (but maybe for the first owner).

Logged in again a few weeks ago, and there is a charge after three years again

£69+£69+£89 = £227 for another 3 years

Last edited:
g7919

Picked up my 2nd W205 yesterday.

On my older W205 it was setup for 'Connect Me' but it didn't really provide me any benefits.
This time I've setup it up for Connect Me again without any problems and I am now considering paying the extra to access the Vehicle Monitoring functions.

However, since I activated the service I now have this symbol on the display.

I presume its related to 'Connect Me' but I don't know what it means.
Any ideas?

dSDyX6b.jpg

The 'SOS Not Ready' was an issue with my phone that's now sorted.

I'm more interested in the symbol of the car at the top of the screen.

The 'SOS Not Ready' was an issue with my phone that's now sorted.

I'm more interested in the symbol of the car at the top of the screen.

Just means your car has been "paired" with your phone and your phone is letting Comand use your personal WIFI hotspot.

Just means your car has been "paired" with your phone and your phone is letting Comand use your personal WIFI hotspot.

I don't believe its related to the phone, as the symbol will come up even when I haven't got the phone connected or even in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom