Mercedes Coventry Have Moved

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

James Copeland

SUPPORTER
Car
C250 CGI Estate
Mercedes Inchcape in Coventry have moved their site.
Has anyone been there?
I'm due on Monday for an A service.

Yes its off the blue ribbon island.
State of the art work shop, its mega and you can park.

Friend of mine went there when they first opened. He was impressed with the new place and yes there was somewhere to park! He was asked to drive the car in, which was just outside the waiting area. A technician then takes the car away, does what is needed and brings it back there. You then pay and drive it out.

Friend of mine went there when they first opened. He was impressed with the new place and yes there was somewhere to park! He was asked to drive the car in, which was just outside the waiting area. A technician then takes the car away, does what is needed and brings it back there. You then pay and drive it out.

seems cool! but I love watching whats being done and being talked through everything, hence why I love indies :D

I was there on Monday for an A service.
Sitting in the waiting room there is a glass wall to the service office and 2 glass walls and the drop off/pick up lanes between you and the service area. It opens out onto the sales area plus of course the free coffee.
Its modern and spacious especially for parking. Although I am sure that the next time I visit there will be no space to park.
At least I know where the profits are going (labour rate of £156.00 per hour)

Vat is to be added but only £90.00 if your motor is over 7 years of age and not forgetting 10% off parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom