Mercedes Customer care

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hash

Car
Audi A8 08 with lots of toys & volvo XC90
Hi All we bought a new E211 270 cdi in july through autobytel, the car was supplier by mercedes coventry.

So far we have had 3 calls from mercedes customer services milton keynes to make sure evertying was okay and were we we still happy!!

As everything was fine said very happy, ony thing i mentioned was i did not get a keyring from the supplying dealer as we did the factory collection.

In today's post a £50 voucher for the mercedes boutique collection wth the promoise of another £50 voucher when we complete the customer survey, even if we slate them!! :)

are mercedes finally listening??? funny things is my local dealer is mercedes oxford, part of the same group and they are crap............ :mad:

just goes to show the diffrelnt level of service even within a group

cheers

kenny

To be honest, i usually get rubbish service at Gerard Mann coventry.

Guess it depends on who you talk to...

I've gotten great after-sales service from Evans of Leicester and from Loughborough

jaymanek said:
To be honest, i usually get rubbish service at Gerard Mann coventry.

Guess it depends on who you talk to...

I found Gerrads Mann Birmingham AStion (Commercial Vehicles) brilliant - bought our Sprinters from them recentkly and theywere excellent and did wicked price too and we were all on first name terms... there was big MB stalership next door to them commercial one down Aston but the car stealership was owned by MB and was not G Mann's...

Flash

Strange :rolleyes: I have not had any survey forms from my dealer. I wonder if it has anything to do with all the minor niggly problems I had when taking delivery of the vehicle?

Or could it have anything to do with being let down by the salesperson giving me false information? :rolleyes: (I wanted Linguatronic and was told it was NOT an option)

Or could it be that because of these problems they thought I might not give them a very favourable report???

Mercedes-Benz has closed a lot of the smaller dealership and to me this was a huge mistake. Here in Torbay BMW have now not got any competition the nearest Mercedes-Benz Dealer being located at Exeter which in summertime is over an hours travelling time away.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom