Mercedes customised tow truck

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
My new caravan neighbour (owns a garage and likes his Mercs!) just turned up with this. Cool or what!
IMG_20220528_110615.jpg IMG_20220528_110548.jpg IMG_20220528_110519.jpg

Last edited:
You can’t tease us with a comment like that and no photo Stev 😁

Looks good and a cool bit of advertising for him too :thumb:

Live it! That’s fantastic.

It reminds me that my son had a ride-on Unimog fire engine with trailer. The trailer could be filled with water and it had a pump so you could put out fires (or water flowers). 😁

In fact he still has it but it lives at his Nan & Grandad’s house so that his cousins can play with it. I must get it back as they don’t play with it and I blooming love it!

Wonder how much that puppy cost - assume it's electric and would guess 4 figures some way towards 5!

Wonder how much that puppy cost - assume it's electric and would guess 4 figures some way towards 5!
I'll ask him ballpark. He did say he knows the company and they had sold 49 to date - all had been ordered by haulage companies to sit in head office etc.!

Terryfying idea Sarah - we also have a grandson just turned 3, and the thought of him on something like that would have us having kittens!!:eek::eek::eek:

Asked him yesterday and was really surprised when he said £550 including the trailer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom