Mercedes DE konfigurator - fascinating

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk208

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS
Really bizarre options or lack of options on configuring a W213 estate on the UK site so thought I’d see what was available in the fatherland. Results were super interesting.

Absolutely staggering number of options to configure your car. My favourites being the EXCLUSIVE exterior with a proper upright bonnet star and the EXCLUSIVE interior which gives some very classy interior colour and fabric config options.

The engines too - E300 petrol which is a 4cyl 2 litre but with getting on for 260bhp rather than the 180bhp we get over here.

Then you can stick the driving assistance pack on anything not just the UK premium plus package cars. Any number of smaller options to add on too.

Please MB give us the same choices over here!

The Irish site allows the bonnet star too, and right hand drive!

Im looking at buying a 2018 E class when things settle down and Im amazed at the lack of choice there is with the AMG line cars. If you go for a SE they have the option of the light grey interiour.

so thought I’d see what was available in the fatherland. Results were super interesting
Unfortunately, MBUK is following the furrow ploughed by MBUSA. They’re chasing volume at the expense of customer choice in their pursuit of profit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom