Mercedes Dealerships in Surrey - Brooklands Mercedes Benz world

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Weybridge

Car
SL55 AMG
Have any forum users dealt with Mercedes Benz Worlds Brooklands and if so how did you find their service and attention to detail?

I'm an old cynic and worry they could be just "too big" to offer a great personal service?

Have any forum users dealt with Mercedes Benz Worlds Brooklands and if so how did you find their service and attention to detail?

I'm an old cynic and worry they could be just "too big" to offer a great personal service?
I use Brooklands(Hersham before it was replaced by Brooklands) for servicing/maintenance & find them very good & being the flagship in the uk ensures customer satisfaction is high on their priority list in my honest opinion.

I can highly recommend their Used sales- got my CLS from them, the deal and their attention to detail was excellent, and I felt I got VIP treatment- outstanding customer service (full details in a thread early Aug12). They are 250 mls away from me otherwise I'd use them for maintenance.

I have had lots of problems with the cars but to be fair to them they bent over backwards to help. Even replacing a couple of cars FOC for me. They used to be know as 'Joking Motors' when in Hersham but they have moved on since.

i echo Paul's post, excellent treatment from used sales, worth the distance

2 minutes from home for me and always very attentive. Business area and WiFi so can work whilst you wait or walk around and have a browse. Coffee's not bad either and they generally make a good job of washing your car whilst they have it.

Used them just last week for warranty work, they said the car wasn't safe to drive(drivers side rear light cluster not working) gave me an ML and sent me on my way, call that afternoon, car was fixed, they even cleaned it too, don't know about their sales side but was looking around the AMG section and chatting to some of the staff and they were chatty and friendly and seemed to enjoy talking about the cars even though I had made clear I was just looking and sadly can't afford to buy a new AMG.
Would reccomend them :thumb:.

Yes i have used Brooklands since they opened for the S-Class, can't fault them.

I find them very friendly and helpful... But.. On the other hand, my car has been in 2 times ( 3 days) for the following faults - Suspension knock, alarm going off weekly and randomly and squeeky mirrors.

I would have thought they would have been able to resolve the first 2 at least the first time I brought it in, and in one day. They are common issues with the W204, from what I have read online.

However, the first time I brought it in they kept it all day and when they finally called me, they hadn't done anything. They accept those issues exist and will need to get the parts in. They booked me in again.

The second time I went in, they gave me a hire car. As I didn't want to be stuck again. Which was good of them. But... They ended up keeping the car for 2 days. The suspension was resolved but one of the mirror still squeaks and the alarm is still annoyingly going off randomly.

I need to book in again, but I am very busy and need to take a day off work to do so. Plus, they keep it all day and when I leave Brooklands, traffic is always manic and it takes me 2 hours to do the 10 miles home. Therefore I am reluctant to do so.

I realise that I am in the minority in this thread and it seems there service is usually good. But this is my experience of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom