Mercedes Dipsticks from Sealy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB Club Veteran
Car
Not always
Saw this on another forum

a3361ad8.jpg

I've had one. Ordered through rapid (I think) But when it cam the plastic end had broken off in the post.
Could have been worse I guess.

I have one of these sealey 722.6 dipsticks-although needed the green handle one for the A210-olly checked the plastic end piece and they are the same length and i can still use to check level.When it arrived it was in a small packet all crunched up and the plastic was slightly bent but has since been fine.
It had been difficult to get local merc main dealer to agree to sell to joe public!

Do these dip sticks fit the 2001 A-Class grenade... I mean Automatic gearbox? :dk:

Excellent link Derek. Talking of dipsticks--- wonder which "dipstick" within the Mercedes organisation decided to remove such a useful device from their models??

The green one does 168 models,i have all of them,the transmission ones work well but the engine ones arent too obvious to read.

The green one does 168 models,i have all of them,the transmission ones work well but the engine ones arent too obvious to read.

Thanks! I'm primarily interested in the auto box one as it doesn't have a dipstick, but the engine does. :thumb:

It had been difficult to get local merc main dealer to agree to sell to joe public!

Strange that - my MB Dealer was fine about it - even gave me a discount!! :confused:

Gearbox dipstick

Strange that - my MB Dealer was fine about it - even gave me a discount!! :confused:

How much was one from your MB dealer then may I ask ? Wouldnt mind getting one myself

just put the part number in the inchcape website and they will order you one, or your local dealer parts guys should help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom