Mercedes driver shot at the wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
thats just about the most serious crime we've had around here for ages (battle is about 10 miles from here) - thats our local news for the year :)

Andy

Terribe news.

On the way to Hungary last year, a lady and her daughter were shot just past the Hungarian boarder as the mafia stole their S-Class. That was great news as I was told this about 3 hours from the boarder!

Whilst we're on this kinda topic(ish) ... here's details of another incident involving a Merc yesterday which I came across on Pistonheads. Naturally I expect it's not anyone on here - but jeez - to be tarred with the same brush ....

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=53199&f=10&h=0

Text posted here :

Heading down to Eastleigh today from Winchester on the M3 and was in the outside lane passing some slower moving cars. We were doing below 70 (a temporary 50 on the illuminated signs in the central reservation) when a Merc 4x4 comes up behind me and flashed at me .. I couldn't get over as there was no space and so carried on passing the cars I was passing ... more flashing ... then leaning on horn from Merc driver.

There was a car in front of me so I couldn't do a damn thing and he closed up right on my **** so I just dabbed the brakes gently to bring on the brake lights - more horn ensued from Merc.

I pulled in to the middle lane as soon as I could to let him past and as he came level with me both he and his bimbo bitch in the passenger seat were mouthing insults at me so I flipped them the finger. Next thing is the bint in the passenger side launched a (full) 1.5 litre bottle of Coke out if the window at me ... it hit my car on the A-post and would have come through my side window and have hit me as I had the window open as I was having a ciggie at the time if I hadn't braked.

As it was it hit my A pillar - scooted over my roof and the car behind me had to swerve to avoid it.

I had the guys number and reported it at Eastleigh but had a phonecall later saying the car was registered in Buckinghamshire and the Bucks police weren't interested in following it up. The real pisser is that just round the bend from Jct 11 was a marked car pulled up on the hard shoulder obviously doing some bloke for speeding! GRRRRRR!

Went to see my mates dads new SL55 and I was in heaven, but my mate said he is shit scared everytime his dad goes out in it.

Your basically driving a target that says shoot me!

I never really thought about it like that, £97k which can be robbed from you at any set of lights

bit of a local news update here - seems it was gang/drugs related - no attempt was made to steal the car and the guy was "ambushed" by the gunmen waiting at the roadside. They just shot him and rode off.

Besides, if you are gonna try and steal the car you don't shoot the driver in the head - that's gonna be a bugger to clean up.

Andy

Still, I've never picked up any girls just from having a nice car :rolleyes:

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Still, I've never picked up any girls just from having a nice car :rolleyes:

I can understand that mate.:D :D LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom