Mercedes E class 2009-2016 boot liner and rear bumper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Charlemagne111

Car
E220 CDI
I have just sadly had to let my 2012 E220 CDI go and have a boot liner and rear bumper guard. These were genuine Mercedes parts and despite use for 8 years are still in really good nick. I commute betweeen Harrogate and Preston so all points in between for delivery are possible (I would have no idea how to ship but if you can come up with a thought - good luck). I am sure someone on here may have a use for it - from past experience you need a well fitting bed as otherwise the sound of sliding about does rather distract you. Suitable donation to The Dogs Trust say £40? 38CD7ECE-448B-4809-8E4F-63EC4E3C8E28.jpeg

Mine's a 2017 model but I can't imagine the boot changed shape dramatically during the midlife facelift..
I'm interested and just off your commute - Pateley Bridge area

Mine's a 2017 model but I can't imagine the boot changed shape dramatically during the midlife facelift..
I'm interested and just off your commute - Pateley Bridge area
Fine- are you happy to wait until restrictions are lifted as I think I would have difficulty explaining to a police officer that this was essential travel. Would you like to email me [email protected]?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom