Mercedes E Class NAVIGATION 20 Module

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

D4gger

Car
Mercedes e class w212 2011
I purchased a MERCEDES E CLASS 2011 w212 last year center display wasn't working after looking around I noticed that the buttons on my steering wheel which control volume and mute didn't work the radio works fine with cd and just listening to the radio but doesn't display what track on the dash after taking the radio out and following all wires/leads I came across a black box with the sentence navigation 20 on it which is what connects my radio to my display just above it there was two square black cables behind the radio after I swapped them both my steering wheel buttons worked and so did my Bluetooth and display on dash which told me what song I was on the only thing that didn't work was the display above the radio...
Everything that connects to the navigation 20 box doesn't work but when I bypassed it they worked OK
So I need help in finding this navigation 20 box as I can't find 1 anywhere or even a way to replace it with another if I can I'm new to mercedes so any help would be much appreciated

Attachments

• 20220621_133948.jpg
    20220621_133948.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
I purchased a MERCEDES E CLASS 2011 w212 last year center display wasn't working after looking around I noticed that the buttons on my steering wheel which control volume and mute didn't work the radio works fine with cd and just listening to the radio but doesn't display what track on the dash after taking the radio out and following all wires/leads I came across a black box with the sentence navigation 20 on it which is what connects my radio to my display just above it there was two square black cables behind the radio after I swapped them both my steering wheel buttons worked and so did my Bluetooth and display on dash which told me what song I was on the only thing that didn't work was the display above the radio...
Everything that connects to the navigation 20 box doesn't work but when I bypassed it they worked OK
So I need help in finding this navigation 20 box as I can't find 1 anywhere or even a way to replace it with another if I can I'm new to mercedes so any help would be much appreciated
Have you tried Googling: A2049018201?

A2079005400 might be a compatible part and seems to be available. Very expensive, I wouldn't purchase anything before consulting Comandonline for different options.

A2079005400 might be a compatible part and seems to be available. Very expensive, I wouldn't purchase anything before consulting Comandonline for different options.
Is there a way to replace it with somthing esle I was thinking of putting in an android screen or apple car play but wasn't sure if that replaces the box problem

Also thanks for replying and I apologise for not replying quickly my Internet is up the left atm and 4g basically doesn't exist in my area at times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom