Mercedes E220CDI Saloon 99/T

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BimMerc

Mercedes E220 CDI Elegance 99/T
Elegance Model
Brilliant Silver
Auto Gearbox
Folding Electric Mirrors
Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
136k Miles
Full MB Service History
One Previous Owner

In excellent condition, no rust issues etc. (MB have done work on the car in June) so its immaculate.

Whats is worth?

Last edited:
Hi

£7-£8?? Not interested just putting my thoughts across.

Thanks 230k mate..

Any more ideas people? The condition inside and out is immaculate. What do you guys think...any more ideas..

would the T plate make it the facelift model? I think the price range of 7-8k sounds right.. pushing it if you get any more

Hi Madferrit!

No its a pre-facelift model.

If its pre-facelift i would probably say its inclined to the £7k mark.. or possibly less. There are a fair number of these for sale, but the best thing in favour of this one you specified is that it has the full history and is in near mint condition. The Elegance is quite popular,and spec levels between that an Avantgarde are little noticed. The other thing i noticed that could have possibly bumped the price up a little is the lack of leather. But like i said, you have other things which stand out on this car. Good luck! HTH

Hi

I wrongly assumed that it was a facelift so would drop that to £6-£7K.

Going off the subject a friend of mine was offered £7000 for a 2002 c220cdi Classic manual with 50K as a trade in against an Audi A4. Dealers can really insult you when you go wityh a trade-in.

230K said:
Hi

I wrongly assumed that it was a facelift so would drop that to £6-£7K.

Going off the subject a friend of mine was offered £7000 for a 2002 c220cdi Classic manual with 50K as a trade in against an Audi A4. Dealers can really insult you when you go wityh a trade-in.

jeez, I'd have had it off him for £7k!

mickl said:
jeez, I'd have had it off him for £7k!

He has put it in the local paper and has struck a deal at £10,000 but the guy still has not come up with the money, should be sorted tomorrow.

yep what a garage will offer and what you pay retail is interesting
i have a friend in the trade and he says not far out also what car has a similar price checker
i hope he gets £10 k

Last edited:
jukie said:
Jeepers, how real are those prices? Mine shows at less than £9k :eek: :eek:

Lucky you!!! :)

Mercedes E Class (1995-02)
E200 4Dr Saloon 2.0i Classic (1997/P) More On This Car

Average Mileage: 80,000
Price New: £25,530
Insurance Group: 13 Other Cars in Insurance Group

These valuations are based on thousands of used car prices. WiseBuyer's pricing experts research valuations at dealers, auctions and private sales.

Car valuation adjusted for 150,000 miles

Retail: £3,925 .
Private Good: £3,135
Private Average: £2,505
Private Poor: £1,735
Part Exchange: £2,735
Trade: £2,567

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom