Mercedes E320 CDI Avantgarde Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris Merc E320

Car
E 320 cdi Avantgarde 5 door,W208 Clk 4.3 V8, BMW E30 325i Cabriolet
Hi
Thank you for looking

After over 13 years ownership,I have decided to sell my E320 CDI Avantgarde estate (only one owner prior to me)
The car has passed its MOT without instance on Wednesday of this week so it has 12 months MOT.
It has been fully maintained by a local garage and the service book is stamped/current.
The car does NOT have any HPI and has never been in accident it is completely original and the interior is unmarked.

I have advertised the car on gumtree yesterday evening (please click the link to see the advert) please note I am willing to discount the advertised price for a forum member.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans...tomatic-12-months-mot-2-owners-fsh/1131094434

I have attached pictures of the car below (please excuse my dog he does have a habit of ensuring he gets in a picture, he does not come with the car coincidentally)

If you are interested please feel free to call me on 07990530885

Thanks again

Attachments

• Mercedes E320 CDI (3).jpg
    Mercedes E320 CDI (3).jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Mercedes E320 CDI (5).jpg
    Mercedes E320 CDI (5).jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Mercedes E320 CDI (10).jpg
    Mercedes E320 CDI (10).jpg
    225 KB · Views: 141
Hi Thanks for looking have just updated Gumtree advert due to automated anomalies associated with Gumtree, the car is Tiptronic and is a 2000 model with a fully electric sunroof.

Passed its MOT last week without incidence and has been a wonderful family car for over 12 years I will be sad to see it go and would like a forum member to be the next owner if possible hence my offer of a discounted price for forum members. Please call me to discuss if possible as opposed to texting please. Thank you

:)Thank you to all who have enquired about my car of the last 12 years

I am pleased that it has been bought today by a fellow enthusiast who will look after it from here on

Please close this thread and advert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom