Mercedes E320 CDi Sport Wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

As per title, my car is up for sale, so in the meantime I'm searching for an E320 CDi Sport (preferably 06- facelift) as my next car.

So if you are thinking of selling yours or part exchanging it, let me know and see if we can work something out......:thumb:

It doesn't even have to be silver or black!

Just a little daytime bump.....

It's a saloon I'm after, in case you were wondering.....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
While they are hard to find there are some Tealite Blue 2006 Sports around - fabulous.

Black and silver is about 90% of the choice available. :eek:

I've got a few bits to sort out with the estate (MOT/remove private plate) and I'm not too sure if that was putting people off from bidding because I compared the price of mine to others and it seems fair?:dk:

I'm not too sure if that was putting people off from bidding because I compared the price of mine to others and it seems fair?:dk:

Think the mileage is what putting people off from bidding..

What's your budget? a friend of mine is selling his 58reg E320 CDi

Designo blue only 27K on the clock, he is the only owner on the car.

he also had MB install a brabus box for him.

I guess you have checked piston heads?

would you consider the 280cdi sport? does that open up more choice.

Think the mileage is what putting people off from bidding..

What's your budget? a friend of mine is selling his 58reg E320 CDi

Designo blue only 27K on the clock, he is the only owner on the car.

he also had MB install a brabus box for him.

There are few S211's with my spec and they are all around the £9-10k mark? :confused:
I'm getting it MOT'd next week, I'll take the plate off because I know it's annoying looking at a car with one one. I don't know why I didn't do that before to be honest. :eek:

I would imagine your friends car will be way over-budget pal, I've seen a few struggling to sell at £15k on 08 plates....

I guess you have checked piston heads?

would you consider the 280cdi sport? does that open up more choice.

I find Piston Heads crap to be honest, they all seem overpriced with poor descriptions.

I've seen one on the autotrader for the right money, it's a case of selling mine now, saying that, it'll be gone before I do...

sweetpea said:
Vans are....;)

But have a look at how many car traders suddenly now sell vans. I suspect that this is a growth area...

He's advertised it for 18K I think, not sure...

Really nice car though.

Good luck with the sale of your car.:thumb:
Thanks.

It sounds a nice car, I thought it would be around that sort of price, the problem he will have is that the prices of the W212 CDi's are hitting £20k now. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

It sounds a nice car, I thought it would be around that sort of price, the problem he will have is that the prices of the W212 CDi's are hitting £20k now. :rolleyes:

True, but then again you can pick up a W211 E55 AMG for 9-10K with 80-90K on the clock!

I'd rather have a fully loaded, low miles W211 E320 CDi than a basic spec w212.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom