Mercedes E320 CDi Sport Wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
True, but then again you can pick up a W211 E55 AMG for 9-10K with 80-90K on the clock!

I'd rather have a fully loaded, low miles W211 E320 CDi than a basic spec w212.

I wasn't being funny, just saying what I thought.

It does sound a really nice example, I'm sure if it's as good as you say, he'll have no bother selling it. :)

I wasn't being funny, just saying what I thought.

I know buddy, I'm just saying that it depends what your looking for if you know what I mean...

some people would not go near an AMG even if it is the same price as a CDi because of the long term running cost and feul etc... so they would pay the money...

you shoudn't have a problem with your CDi, looks very clean for age and mileage, just be patient and the right buyer will come along.:thumb:

I know buddy, I'm just saying that it depends what your looking for if you know what I mean...

some people would not go near an AMG even if it is the same price as a CDi because of the long term running cost and feul etc... so they would pay the money...

you shoudn't have a problem with your CDi, looks very clean for age and mileage, just be patient and the right buyer will come along.:thumb:

I've been perusing W211 E55's funnily enough.....;)

I think they're amazing value at the minute, a good friend of mine is after one, he keeps reminding me to put up a wanted advert on the forum for him.

I've been perusing W211 E55's funnily enough.....;)

I think they're amazing value at the minute, a good friend of mine is after one, he keeps reminding me to put up a wanted advert on the forum for him.

Amazing value no doubt but the running cost is very high I'd take out a warranty.

Well, if you decide to go for one then i'm sure you will not regret it...;)

Amazing value no doubt but the running cost is very high I'd take out a warranty.

Well, if you decide to go for one then i'm sure you will not regret it...;)

Topically, there's a post on MBOF right now saying that Tier 1 on the OP's AMG has gone up from £1400 to £3000 :eek:.

What big bills are likely on a E55 around 100K?

If you put £2000 a year in a fix it 'pot' would that cover it?

I'm talking indy repairs not dealer...

I think if you do few miles, can get your head around 20mpg overall then there does appear to be some good priced cars around.

for me I couln't go back to 20mpg or less now for a daily car. I would not enjoy it as much as I should. Current car we just jmp in and head all over the place without a worry. I can get almost 1000 miles out of a tank, (700 - 800 normal on a full run in Europe) :)

I don't know really I've never owned one but i've hurd from people like Olly at PCS and people who have them that they are very expensive to run, etc...

But as with every AMG they are far from cheap to run.

Bump....;)

My car is being collected on the 8th of December, so if there is anyone out there looking to sell (or you know someone that is) now's the time to speak up!

^ details please :) :)

That didn't take long

Black 57 plate E320 CDi Sport.

Should be collecting towards the back end of the week, although Saturday is the favourite at the minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom