Mercedes E320 Coupe, Hughes Twin Turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
twin turbo kit, genI bodykit, recaros, amg split rims, no visible rust.
it's a bargain if i may say so.

Used to be owned by a member on here.

LINK

Yup, my old car

had it for 2 years and never even sat in it

way too much hassle

now got the convertible and love it

What type of trouble did you have? It looks tip-top in the pics.

Is it still the WALD kit on it?

it did have the wald kit as the bloke i sold it to painted it black (was silver) and put the kit & wheels on it

the problem i had was that turbo technics are utter useless morons

they had the car for 3 months and gave me a £900 bill because the car kept stalling at low revs

turns out the previous owner to me changed the cam/chin thingy and then put it back on 2 turns out of place

my bloke in cambridge diagnosed and fixed this in under a day for £240

them morons at TT including the bloke who worked at hughes of beaconsfield are still there in northampton and failed to find it let alone fix it

once done it went like a angry cat

all was fixed when i sold it

then more stuff uprated after i sold it

i bought it for £3,500 & spent £3,500 on it & sold it for £7k ish

next owner spent another £7k + the £7k he gave me

then i think he sold it for about £5,500

now they are selling it

I like that :thumb: nice 124

I like that :thumb: nice 124

Thanks Justin:), I've spent a lot of time and money getting it to look the way it does.

@ the G.F.P Just to clarify it is myself selling the car. I bought it off a guy on here using the name yeller duke, and to be honest the guy didn't have a clue.
I hate to think how much time I've spent on the car, but in actual hard cash the car owes me well in excess of £7k.

RussD

That is a fantastic looking car. I feel your pain with the money shelled out. If you ever have a spare month let me tell you about my C55 (still in Garage).

You may regret selling that and seeing somebody else get the benefit of your money spent.

Thanks Justin:), I've spent a lot of time and money getting it to look the way it does.

@ the G.F.P Just to clarify it is myself selling the car. I bought it off a guy on here using the name yeller duke, and to be honest the guy didn't have a clue.
I hate to think how much time I've spent on the car, but in actual hard cash the car owes me well in excess of £7k.

well i spent a fortune on the car and loved it but it was just too much hassle and by the time id got it running perfectly i had lost all interest in it no matter how well it went, ive got some videos of it when it was silver & lots of photos if you want them if you keep it

just checked

12 very short videos of it coming back from cambridge once it had been fixed

50+ photos (lots are on this site already)

might even have the odd key as ive had 5 w124's and have a few odd keys

just watched them and of the 12 videos only 1 is any good, the rest are illegal (might be speeding, might not be though, might be showing it doing 120ish)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom