MERCEDES E320 SportLine 7 Seater Estate W124 Very Rare

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good Spot. Local to me too.

In the last but one picture can anyone tell me what is lurking in the garage behind the estate please.

Was watching this the other day,nice spec but shame no sportline seats
Looks like a merc lover as he`s got a C124 and an slk

Good Spot. Local to me too.

In the last but one picture can anyone tell me what is lurking in the garage behind the estate please.

Are you thinking of buying another one John? :D

The ad's a load of twaddle though, near Hammer replica, blah, blah :rolleyes:

I hope Nick is taking a kick back for the use of his website when comparing the costs/valuation :)

Was watching this the other day,nice spec but shame no sportline seats
Looks like a merc lover as he`s got a C124 and an slk

I thought sportline models included sportline seats? As far as I can see, it looks identical to mine and the ride height doesn't seem any different either (difficult to tell of course).

Also, the 5 speed box does not prove it's a '94 model - it was an option regardless of year (or am I getting petty now!).

I thought sportline models included sportline seats? As far as I can see, it looks identical to mine and the ride height doesn't seem any different either (difficult to tell of course).

Also, the 5 speed box does not prove it's a '94 model - it was an option regardless of year (or am I getting petty now!).
You could opt for the suspension, the interior or both. This one looks about the right ride height and has the right wheels for a car that has opted for the sportline suspension. The interior was not as appealing on the estate as it had a conventional rear bench not the 500e type. One thing that was not an option was the sportline badges on the wings which this one sports.

You could opt for the suspension, the interior or both. This one looks about the right ride height and has the right wheels for a car that has opted for the sportline suspension. The interior was not as appealing on the estate as it had a conventional rear bench not the 500e type. One thing that was not an option was the sportline badges on the wings which this one sports.

Ok, I stand corrected! Mine has those wheels though (and 215-width tyres). I might double-check the reg doc to see if the word Sportline appears anywhere on it.

Ok, I stand corrected! Mine has those wheels though (and 215-width tyres). I might double-check the reg doc to see if the word Sportline appears anywhere on it.
It won't show on your registration as it was not a spec level but an option (or group of options) The tyres would be 205/60-15 as sportline spec on 7" wheels. The standard 320 wheels look similar but are 1/2 inch narrower IIRC.

What about the ASR issue...is that a big problem, or easily solved? Will it turn out to be another cheap car that turns into an expensive fix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom