Mercedes E320cdi Advantgarde Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

After Shock

Car
E320 CDI 320 Estate. AMG wheels
Righto Here Goes!

If anyone has seen my other posts they will have seen I have bought a newer E Class. The only reason for selling this one or swopping it is (hate to admit this) but I really wanted a different car. Still if your on this site you probably get that???

It took me ages to find this car. It has every extra and was really well looked after when I got it with full MB history. I've maintained it along the same lines with servicing, etc.

The tailgate had some rust when I bought it so I took it too Mercedes Stratford and (long story short) found out it was covered by their warrany. It had new tailgate, Front and Rear wings and Doors all taken care of. There is no rust on this car ... with the exception of a few bubbles on the bonnet (stone chips) and tailgate where the number plate screw rusted. (annoyed with myself about that). 2 other scuff marks.

I got a quote from a very good bodyshop near me. £300 to put the car in perfect condition.

Wheels really need a refurb to bring them to "perfection" too.

It is also due for an oil change.

Other than that there is nothing at all wrong with it. Sailed through an MOT a week ago.

Was reading a post yesterday about buying an E Class.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/144856-e-class-2006-77k-%A36950-2.html

Quite a few interesting points made.

All in all I think this is the best car out there like this at this money in this condition.

If you think I've got it wrong please do say as I'm going to advertise on ebay, Pistonheads and then Autotrader if no one is interested on here.

I'd appreciate any thoughts or tweeks on the advert. Appreciate someone buying it more I guess!!!!

MERCEDES-BENZ E320 cdi Avantgarde Tip, 5 Doors, Automatic, 7 Seat Estate, Diesel.

£3750.

AMG 18” Wheels with Brand new Goodyear Tyres all round.

12 Months MOT

2 Owner Car.

Metallic Deep Blue (Mauve, Blue, Green, Purple colour) Very nice and distinctive.

Electric heated black (Anthracite) leather 3 position memory drivers and passengers seats with electric headrest and electric memory steering wheel column. All in fantastic condition.
Electrically adjustable Steering Column (can be on a pre-set/memory) in addition.
Automatic Gearbox with Tiptronic. Summer & Winter Gearbox Ratios.
Full Dual Climate Control. Auxiliary Heating function for keeping car warm inside after you've stopped and switched engine off when you've driven (about 5 miles or more). An absolute dream in winter.
Mercedes COMMAND which is a BOSE sound system giving incredible quality with a 6 CD Changer. It has built in Sat Nav with a 2003 Disc and steering wheel controls.
Parktronic (Parking Sensors) Front & Rear.
Electric Heated Door Mirrors with Power Electric Tilt and Slide sunroof with blind.
Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror.
Electric heated door mirrors with power fold.
One touch electric windows.
Rain sensing wipers.
Multi Airbags.
Cool or Hot box in Centre front armrest storage area in conjunction with Climate Control temperature settings.
Bi -Xenon Headlamps with Quad Directional Headlamp Washers.
Full size spare wheel and unused spare tyre.
ABS Brakes with Emergency Brake Assist.
Speed Sensitive Power Steering.
Seatbelt Pre-Tensioners.
Remote Central Locking with Alarm & Immobiliser with 2 Keys.
Electronic Stability Programme (Mercedes ESP). Called traction control in other cars and can be switched off if you want to.
Cruise Control. Can be programmed for different speeds.
Cupholders front and rear.
Front & Rear Side Airbags.
Longitudinal roof rails.
Heated Rear Window.
High Level 3rd brake light.
Leather steering wheel which is multi-function. MFSW.
Load anchors in rear.
Dog Guard.
Interior lights with delay.
Rear Wash Wipe.
Exit lights in doors.
Fitted with Genuine Mercedes Factory mats which have kept carpets in as new condition.
5 x Headrests - 2 x front headrests controlled by electric pre-sets. 3 x headrests in rear remove easily revealing enormous flat load area.
Full Mercedes Book and COMMAND book in Mercedes wallet.
2 x Mercedes Keys.
Not smoked in (unused lighter and ashtray)

PHOTOS – Not popping out in the snow! Mine looks just like this!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-Benz-E430-AMG-Estate-Auto-Mercedes-E430-Like-Mercedes-E55-AMG-E320-/300848029015?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item460bf09d57

And 2 quick photos ... my phone died so update later!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 116
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom