Mercedes E55 AMG 2003

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jessiedog

Car
Mercedes E55
Hello - Is with gut wrenching regret that I am having to consider selling my E55 that has been in the family since new.

It's incredibly low mileage for the year at 78K it is fully serviced by Mercedes main dealers on the dot of every due service, in fact still qualifies for the Mercedes roadside assistance because of this.

It's very well spec'd inc Cruise Control, Dynamic Seats with massage, Sat Nav, keyless entry etc etc for full list or for anything in particular feel free to ask.

The car was my dads for 10 years and I purchased it 3 years ago as I had a nice working from home number...now my role is changing and the company car I need needs to meet certain requires of which this just about fails in every box.

It's fantastic to drive....sweet in every way and till now can't find an alternative new car that gives me similar to what's on offer here.

I have all bills and service records - it really is fully accounted for in everything.

Due to its condition and low mileage...and I really don't want to sell her :( setting my asking price at £11,500 Ono.

Obviously with a car this old...there will be the normal wear and tear Maintenance needed but I have recently had her serviced and MOT'd and wanted for nothing.

Please feel free to contact me on 07789397034 (Adrian)

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_8488.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

IMG_8486.jpg

IMG_8485.jpg

IMG_8484.jpg

Forgot to mention I needed hands free so I installed an ion interface that gives me Bluetooth and at the same time iPod integration into the existing Command head unit.

You select between the CD multi changer and Bluetooth. This was £400 alone.....ohhh the pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom