Mercedes e55 cheap!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not a great time to be selling a car, and that one looks very unloved.
But..........very cheap and a few ££££ spent and you could have a decent car.

Cheap as chips!

but no one can go and see it! (Well no one law abiding anyway ;))

the thing is that once a cars been that ‘unloved’ it’s pretty difficult to get it to a condition that ‘we’ will be happy with! :(

Wills E55 wagon was a bargain at £6.5k and in great condition. Really regret not buying that :)

Yep ive seens Will's up close and confirm you did miss out dude doh.......

Yep ive seens Will's up close and confirm you did miss out dude doh.......

Tell me about it... and it was a wagon :(

I had other commitments at the time :(

This one did seem to be loved and looked after till 2016.
Then MOT expired November 2017, next tested Feb. 2018 with worn brake pads and tyres.

For the money id didn't think it looked that bad tbh, Question is do ya feel lucky?? well do ya punk! :D

For the money id didn't think it looked that bad tbh, Question is do ya feel lucky?? well do ya punk! :D
I feel brave! But I can’t go see it :( if it’s still there at the end of the month when we come out of lockdown I’ll go down and see (probably buy :oops:) it… then the 32 will be for sale

It will be an epic shed for that money. You could quite easily spend £5k on it. I did with my 55 and it wasn't too bad.

It will be an epic shed for that money. You could quite easily spend £5k on it. I did with my 55 and it wasn't too bad.

Any better now the price has gone up to £6,500? :eek::D

Any better now the price has gone up to £6,500? :eek::D
People will probably be much happier now it’s being sold by someone else for £7.5k!

Probably a better car now its more expensive lol
He’s now put the price up to £8250 on the MB cars for sale FB page :D

A expensive shed or decent car? That is now the question lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom