Mercedes E63 Bi-Turbo Weistec Exhaust + MSL Tune 729 BHP !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Mercedes E63 2014 Bi-turbo

Weistec Down Pipes
MSL Tune
Power 729 BHP !!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]-hUE35OZzBo[/YOUTUBE]

Those original downpipes look like they have been sat on...

Good returns from just that work!

From 13 seconds, clip sounded like the start of "Play the Game" by Queen... What was creating that noise? :dk:

stupid question I'm sure - but why would AMG have downpipes that are squashed like that vs the Weistec ones, that look like they should have looked in the first place?

Those original downpipes look like they have been sat on...

Good returns from just that work!

From 13 seconds, clip sounded like the start of "Play the Game" by Queen... What was creating that noise? :dk:

I thought that may have been Dave's car..................then I saw badges:D

stupid question I'm sure - but why would AMG have downpipes that are squashed like that vs the Weistec ones, that look like they should have looked in the first place?

A case of fit over function I assumed when I first saw them. The Weistec ones have hardly any space at all once fitted, and I can't see AMG wanting to mess about wagging engines about to get them in. There's barely 5mm to spare when they're on.

And as you know Roger, I don't do them. :thumb:

If Mercedes didn't leave things such as that then tuners would have nothing to do :)

Have to say that's a monstrous amount of power for the modifications done, very very impressive, car shouldn't want for anything else power wise.

Nice job Acid

At first, I thought you were suggesting Dave had been at the pies and sat on them himself...

:D

Where can I find info and pricing on Weistic SC conversions?

Give Acid a call at MSL.

07765 444447

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom