Mercedes e63 W213 all good things thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

badgx

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes e55
Thought I drop post of any videos that I find worth watching for anyone aspiring to get one. Nothing wrong in aspirations 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A S213 E63S has been on the list for me for a while now. Almost pulled the trigger on a 213 but that car went just before I went to test drive it. I consoled myself with an e93 m3 and another year with my w212, but the itch is there for one and it's constant!

A S213 E63S has been on the list for me for a while now. Almost pulled the trigger on a 213 but that car went just before I went to test drive it. I consoled myself with an e93 m3 and another year with my w212, but the itch is there for one and it's constant!

Can't go wrong with S213, noticing a slight drop in prices both 213 and 212, some good examples popping up on AT. 👍

Can't go wrong with S213, noticing a slight drop in prices both 213 and 212, some good examples popping up on AT. 👍
Definitely, the prices are dropping quite a bit which is good if you're in the market for one. The interior, tech etc makes the 212 seem like a fossil in comparison haha

I’ve said it before……………it’s the ONLY car I’ve ever thought about buying for a second time.
It is truly an amazing car.

I believe at some stage in my car purchasing journey I’ll have another one on my drive.

^ Interesting video on the downpipes;)
Same pipes, different company and pricing. Sounds like the CKS Performance Watford type of selling.
The middle man makes all the cash. Good video.:thumb:

The guy power sliding in Manchester is just abusing the car.

I personally wouldn't shop from CKS, Chets and Kiran (father and son business). They charged me an arm and a leg for something I needed about 2 decades ago which was fine as I had agreed but wasn't happy when they took an unauthorised final payment, they had stored my card details. 😕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom