Mercedes Enthusiast, surprise !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wobbly

MB Enthusiast
Car
2018 GLC 220d AMG line Premium + 1989 500SL Now sold, replaced with 2007 Aston Martin DB9
I havnt bought a copy of Mercedes Enthusiast for a couple of years. But on Tuesday morning while waiting for a flight at Heathrow, I bought a copy and stuffed it in my hand luggage.

After flying nearly half way around the world, I headed for the beach this morning and grabbed the copy of ME to pass the time. But my girlfriend started flicking through it and said there a picture with lots of SL's like yours.

There sure was a picture taken at MB World, and to my surprise the photo with not only had my SL in it, but myself, and the girlfriends son.

Its only a small picture, but its my Mercedes claim to fame:D

COngratulations! I shall have to read my copy tonite and spot you!

You should charge Royalties, should pay for a few rounds.

I'm glad that didnt happen to me because the wife also reads my copy:rolleyes:

The only worry is when it's someone else's wife or girl-friend you are seen with !!

Unless it was made clear that photographs were being taken for this purpose, then I think you may get a freebie or two. Maybe a subscription?

A while ago I started a thread looking for advice as my Sister-in-Law and I appeared in a publicity brochure without our consent. We spotted it 5 years later - we knew exactly when it was taken because the photo showed her 13th birthday party!!

They sent us £50 vouchers if I remember right. Shame we lost them though. Ahem.

Any adverts in this months for 1993 C180s for £12k? always seems to be the norm in that mag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom