Mercedes Enthusiast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark.t

Banned
Car
E300 td tomtom sat nav in car dvd
:D FOR SALE

in Mays edition of the magazine their is a advert for a SL60 AMG 6 litre V8.. :rock: The picture is taken at a petrol station it just tickled me :D to think that this is where the car spends most of its time :eek: :bannana:

mark.t said:
:D FOR SALE

in Mays edition of the magazine their is a advert for a SL60 AMG 6 litre V8.. :rock: The picture is taken at a petrol station it just tickled me :D to think that this is where the car spends most of its time :eek: :bannana:

How much for this one ?

A 1996 72k SL60 was on ebay last week and struggled at £17500. You can ask what you want for a car, but you won't get it.

the voice of our resident wheeler dealer!!

Cars are odd things to price. The retro wave of people buying capris for daft amounts of money and the beetle fads of the early 90's prove that its only about getting the right muppet to buy into what you want to sell... I flogged My birds beetle to a floppy haired mug for £3K :D It was totaly riddled with rust an filler but he wanted it to be trendy :) I even told him it was a total dog !!!

KLP 92 said:
A 1996 72k SL60 was on ebay last week and struggled at £17500. You can ask what you want for a car, but you won't get it.

OT. Did you just get the £12500 For The E55 in the end???

Thmsshaun said:
OT. Did you just get the £12500 For The E55 in the end???

I decided i might just have to get a negative feedback for that as i've had an offer of £14k from a chap in the Autotrader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom