Mercedes Enthusiast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
I recall reading somewhere that a member might have a mention in the latest issue of this excellent magazine?

The July edition has just landed on my door mat and silly me has forgotten what the article was about!

Help,
John

Maff on the joys of running a CL55AMG! Haven't seem it yet. Do you think I get a mention as Maffs test driver?!;)

R2D2 said:
Maff on the joys of running a CL55AMG! Haven't seem it yet. Do you think I get a mention as Maffs test driver?!;)

:D I will let you know.

Two page spread with better pictures than the members gallery ;) ;) Hint, hint. Maff commented on replacing his first pictures but I think he has been enjoying the pleasures of owning such a nice car, rather than wasting time taking pictures.

Thanks for that.

Off to read what appears to be a very complimentary article.

Regards
John

A very warm sunny morning in Torquay

GRAV888 said:
Wasn't the article called 'Why I Drive'?

Spot on.

Pages 82 - 83

""Unbridled Entertainment""

With a special mention of a "Trusted Merc-mad friend"

It is a very nice complimentary article and I will not spoil a good read.

Regards,
John

I think I might be seeing a link here regarding 'rust' ;)

I hope they never put that picture in of me standing next to the open bonnet, I looked terrible! (can't stand photo's of me!) :D

Maff said:
I hope they never put that picture in of me standing next to the open bonnet, I looked terrible! (can't stand photo's of me!) :D

:D :D Guess what??? :D

John

mag

Mine arrived this morning a very good read :D i do like the mix of classic and new...tempted by a classic myself , have the storage,have the funds,just waiting for the right car...what was the first diesel Mercedes made anyone

mark.t said:
what was the first diesel Mercedes made anyone
Took these at the 2003 German GTG.
Yes, it was a diesel ;)
Germany+2003+038.jpg

Germany+2003+039.jpg

mark.t said:
...what was the first diesel Mercedes made anyone

I suppose realistically the 1935 260D :D I know what you mean though about the more classic Mercedes-Benz.

John

classic

thanks for that,somewhere to start my research..my missus really likes the fin tails so I may have to compromise somewhere down the line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom