Mercedes EQC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model X & Mercedes W212 /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
Spotted this on Facebook:

561_B7527-_BCC7-41_D0-9032-_B29_B20_A271_EB.jpg

5_BF9_B866-306_E-4715-986_E-0_D6_B4_DF020_AC.jpg

7_B29_B9_C2-_FE24-4_D25-9927-94_BF9_B465_DFB.jpg

Greener pastures ahead!
We've been testing the pre-production Mercedes-Benz EQC in the sunny Black Forest – fully electric and local emission free. There's just a few more testings to go and we're ready for its world premiere in September.

Get more info about Electric Intelligence by Mercedes-Benz right here: EQ Electric Intelligence by Mercedes Benz

Can Mercedes get any Uglier :eek::wallbash:

I'm pretty sure that is extremely heavily disguised with substantial bolt-on bits to hide it's actual shape.

There's a decent 'spy' (I think it's an official video) video here:-
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Stop it at 44 secs and you'll see a big obtruding bit on the rear 3/4 area, as just one example.

I hope externally it's not a million miles away from the concept.
Electric drive

Last edited:
Worth a watch:

Worth a watch:

Will do it once I have access to a sick bag LOL

So they didn't have the guts to do away with physical mirrors (as in the concept), but there are obviously rear side cameras (can't see other reason to leave those round openings in the camouflage). It is quite hideous though. They should have brought back the GLK shape - funky and solid at the same time. I might be slightly biased here ;)

Too many modern crossovers and SUVs look basically the same, don't know why they bother with companies insignia at all.

Reactions: GLK
Every single spyshot the forum hates, look through the camo at the lines and it's a nice looking car. A year from now there will be 50+ owners on here. ;)

Last edited:
Every single spyshot the forum hates, look through the camo at the lines and it's a nice looking car. A year from now there will be 50+ owners on here. ;)

Agreed. Every single time you post a new model they get ripped to shred, then 6 months later everyone’s ordering them [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha, yes I suppose you're right - I remember not liking the GLA, until I had it as a courtesy car a couple of times ... ;)

...and all in one thread. Something completely new, like the "EQC Owners Chat".

...and all in one thread. Something completely new, like the "EQC Owners Chat".

I think it’ll be called ‘EQC owners club’ and have thousands of replies and views!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom