Mercedes Estate W123

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TKearon

Car
Landrover Discovery 4
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and have joined because I am looking for a good 123W estate to use as my family car to replace my existing London Ulez uncompliant car.

It will need to be no younger than 1982 -

If anyone has one for sale. please get in touch

Thanks

Tom

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and have joined because I am looking for a good 123W estate to use as my family car to replace my existing London Ulez uncompliant car.

Thanks

Tom
Hi ,
fantastic cars that look great , very practical and will appreciate over the years , really don’t see that many 123 estates but they will be out there , enjoy the search …

Most got driven to death by jobbing builders etc when they were cheap.
Good luck in your search.

Hi All,

Thanks

Tom
There are many more and less expensive 124’s available but I’m thinking might be younger than your looking for .

I was in London back in November and was also thinking that a 300TD would be a great ULEZ car. I'd personally crank the injection pump all the way and roll coal everytime I cross the north circular into it.

Hi All,

Thanks

Tom
Hi , I just spied this ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom