Mercedes Extended Warranty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topdown

Car
E500
Renewal due and Mercedes advise that the product is going to be streamlined after 25 March and have to call for info and cost. No more Tier 1, Tier 2 ... anyone know about this new product?

yes we all know what Mercedes don't know and won't tell you... ;)

We can tell you after 25/3

Renewal due and Mercedes advise that the product is going to be streamlined after 25 March and have to call for info and cost. No more Tier 1, Tier 2 ... anyone know about this new product?

See my post, for list of exclusions. Too many for my liking. I spent many hours comparing other suppliers, finally chose Warranty Direct with all the add on bits.

Extended warranty

I assume though that if you have just bought a car ( as I have ) with 2 years automatic T1 cover that's what you will get, even if the new product is better!

I assume though that if you have just bought a car ( as I have ) with 2 years automatic T1 cover that's what you will get, even if the new product is better!

My renewal is after 25 March so I will be on the new product which is a single Tier. T2 is no more. As I have a V8 I need the comfort and if it is less that the road tax it is a good deal.

My renewal is after 25 March so I will be on the new product which is a single Tier. T2 is no more. As I have a V8 I need the comfort and if it is less that the road tax it is a good deal.

Would this apply to Mercedes approved used after the 1 year warranty.

and again how much

Would this apply to Mercedes approved used after the 1 year warranty.

and again how much

The quote last week for my three year old C class petrol from Mercedes was £449.00

My car is 3 years old in April so phoned for a quote, not too bad really at £499 for an E350 S212.

I did read the exclusions but there was nothing too worrying as they are wear and tear items.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

£499 for 1 year or £48 per month. This will be year 3 for me giving comfort for a E500 V8 Cab.

They have removed the provision for Chauffeur/Hire and Reward usage.

When I phoned up to extend they said the Warrantys changed in February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom