Mercedes finance on nearly new car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dabthesaab

Car
E220d coupe prem +
Don't know if any of you clever bods can help me with my finance query.I have a 6 month old E 220 coupe on finance for 3 years.I have been paying it for 5 weeks now but will be going to pay it off within 3 weeks but I was advised that by reducing the balance to a few hundred for the 3 years i will benefit with a longer Mercedes warranty is this normal with Mercedes finance.?

Don't know if any of you clever bods can help me with my finance query.I have a 6 month old E 220 coupe on finance for 3 years.I have been paying it for 5 weeks now but will be going to pay it off within 3 weeks but I was advised that by reducing the balance to a few hundred for the 3 years i will benefit with a longer Mercedes warranty is this normal with Mercedes finance.?

As far as I was aware the finance deal and the warranty were 2 separate things completely?
I suppose it depends on the deal you did at the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I was aware the finance deal and the warranty were 2 separate things completely?
I suppose it depends on the deal you did at the time?

Dealer advised me that by taking finance I qualify for a additional 12 month warranty on top of my car 2'5 year balance but am now trying to clarify before i settle

Ok well that may have been a “sweetener” to get you to take finance at the time. If it turns out to be true I guess you would need to understand what would happen to the extra warranty versus the interest rebate for paying off early ?

Ok well that may have been a “sweetener” to get you to take finance at the time. If it turns out to be true I guess you would need to understand what would happen to the extra warranty versus the interest rebate for paying off early ?

Just had a settlement figure and the deal inc £1k finance deposit warranty plus ceramic coating £300 in total

Had a similar offer with Inchcape. Spoke to MB whom new nothing about it. Took the extra discount and paid it off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dealer advised me that by taking finance I qualify for a additional 12 month warranty on top of my car 2'5 year balance but am now trying to clarify before i settle

What do the words in your agreement say? Doesn't matter what the salesman/con-artist says.

What do the words in your agreement say? Doesn't matter what the salesman/con-artist says.
pay off everything less £800.00 pay that over 11 months to qualify the extra 12 month warranty.cant find anything written with the finance agreement stating 12 month extra warranty I will prob just pay the finance off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom