Mercedes for the next generation?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
MB1.jpg

MB2.jpg

MB4.jpg

mb3.jpg

Future? its the past!

This concept is over 10 years old im afraid, its been on this forum more times that the word rust :D

Its the 1996 Mercedes F200 concept car

All the existing forum threads on this ;)

Sorry for that but, who mentioned future???? Remember history has a habit of repeating itself and rust is lighter than carbon fibre !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bannana:

No need to apologise :eek:

Title says next gen, I thought you meant future :) :)

Arent those alloys terrible!

Last edited:
Sorry should have explained more I meant next gen of kids, car driven by joystick means it could now be nicked by a 7 year old who has spent his entire life on computer games. Sorry for the re post but guess I'm still quite a newbie and despite me searching and could not find it before, thought people might like to see it so apologies to those who already have :)

I would say the control system is definitely the future. With GPS, TMC and lane recognition, HUD, onboard cameras, automatic reversing/parking and throttle/brake control like the S-Class has, it's only a matter of time, but it requires the place where the car is driven to have all the technology outside the car in place. Perfectly possible to have automatic driving under computer control when travelling across Germany but have you seen the west of ireland?

We don't have lane recognition by people here yet!

The black series of that will look mad! :crazy:

Looks Like something on 'pimp my ride USA'

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom