Mercedes GLC damage to front - help with the parts identification

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mpearce2000

Car
Mercedes GLC 220
Hi,
we recently had some minor damage to the bodywork at the front of our Mercedes GLC 220 - (1) the chrome edge lip which seems to be in 3 parts across the front, but its the drivers-side edge, and (2) the black plastic slightly above this. I have annotated on the attached image. I wasn't sure whether these parts could be sourced and when I have searched on the internet I have struggled to make much progress.

I think the chrome lip maybe the 'front right lip chrome ornamental moulding 2058851574' but when I google it I seem to get a huge range of prices and parts and I'm not after a spoiler kit, simply the replacement to the original chrome part.

Any help would be much appreciated in both identifying the parts and advising how I fit. I assume the fitting is easy-ish but didn't want to remove until I was confident I had a replacement, in case I damaged further.

Thanks in advance for any help, Martin
merc glc.jpgMartin

Welcome aboard,I have found that it is best to go to the MB dealers and ask to see the print out of their parts manual,they will even give you the price of the parts needed,most times you can keep the print out,other than that we do have a couple of members who have the same manuals and they may post up the parts for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom