Mercedes GLE 350 Coupe vs GLE43

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djdave

Car
Mercedes CLK280
Hi

New member here. I am in the process of looking for a Mercedes GLE 350 Coupe but am also looking at a GLE43, which is obviously going to be dearer to run.

I prefer the Coupe shape as I find the SUV appearance a bit boxy for my taste. I was looking at a budget of around £40,000 (would prefer it to be around £30,000, but struggling to find anything) for a 2017/2018 model with around 25,000 max mileage.

Am I right in thinking that a GLE43 would hold its value a lot better than a GLE350 (Coupe) ? Been offered a GLE43 2017 with 36,000 on the clock for £43,000, which is more than I wanted to spend, but may have better residuals? It would obviously be a whole different drive too, compared to the GLE350.

I'm allowing myself to being sucked in here upping the budget, but I have spent so long looking around the £30,000 mark and I can't find anything suitable.

Can’t comment on the cars, but as for being sucked in, I’m sure many of us have, when it comes to cars😀

Also if you are not able to find something suitable for your budget, then possibly your budget may not be realistic, and either you wait it out, hoping something may come along, or you will have to increase your budget.

Unfortunately used car prices are currently very strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom