Mercedes HFP Bluetooth contacts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alcal

Car
Mercedes C Class Coupe (W203)
Hi

I have a W164 ML (2008) with the NTG2 COMAND and have recently purchased the HFP Bluetooth adapter to plug into the connector in my armrest. The HFP is the Mercedes version B67880000 which I believe is the latest version. I installed it ok and my iPhone 6s sees it perfectly and connects without any issue. However, despite all the contacts loading into the COMAND unit, some numbers are not imported, especially with contacts that have multiple numbers. It seems that the import only brings in one number for each contact. If I try and manually force it to import another number, it only brings in the same number it has.
Can anyone help with this issue?

Thanks.

Is there no one who has the HFP module and an iPhone who can help?

Surely someone has this setup.

Is there no one who has the HFP module and an iPhone who can help?

Surely someone has this setup.

Ive sent you an email via my business email with some suggestions.
Have you tried any of them?

Thanks.

I did try that but still no luck. I just cannot get it to import multiple numbers under one contact, even with my wife's iphone.

Is this an known issue with iphones or is there something I am missing?

Thanks.

I did try that but still no luck. I just cannot get it to import multiple numbers under one contact, even with my wife's iphone.

Is this an known issue with iphones or is there something I am missing?

Try a completely different type of phone.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, everyone I know is signed up for the Apple ecosystem, so finding someone outside of this will be difficult.

I will see what I can do and try accordingly.

Thanks.

I would be interested to know if any other Apple users have had this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom