Mercedes in fatal accident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He refused to stop for the police, put two innocent women in hospital, seriousiy injured, no thanks to him they weren't killed, he was obviously up to no good, in his vain attempt to get away at what must have been great speed, from the damage to his vehicle, he died in the wreck. Yes, he was the author of his own misfortune and got his just deserts. So yes, 'probably got what he deserved'. If you live by the sword----etc.

With regard to your last comment, I don't agree with you on that assessment either.

Sorry but i don't think he deserved to die but you obviously do. Yes I agree about the 2 girls, but live by the sword etc wtf. Especially as a young boy has lost his father...

I'm sorry Peter. I failed to read all the facts in this thread.

It just seemed a harsh comment when I first read it and unlike you.

Still, l'm not sure how I feel about him 'deserving to die'. life is so special. Such a shame when it is gone, especially for the family left behind.

Ant.

Sadly there seems to be an assumption here by some that people can't change or better their ways.

I don't know Peter but he's not far wrong.

I don't know Druk but he's right personal insults are a bit out of order

....and saying that he was the author of his own misfortune is not the same as saying he deserved what happened to him.

No-one deserves to die (well, except Tony Blair).....expressing that sentiment is just wrong !

Deserve maybe a strong word but actually some people do deserve to die.

Adolf Hitler? Osama Bin Laden? Raoul Moat?

'Probably got what he deserved.'.' Probably' is not certain, its not definitive, its what it says a probability, a chance, he took a chance and lost, now he's dead, am I pleased.? No, do I care? No, why would I? Of course its hard for his family, that's life, he should have thought of that, before he sped off, he
Is absolutely solely, responsible for his actions, and has no one to blame but himself.On the other hand the two women in hospital may well be pleased with his demise, after what his selfish actions caused them.

I would never say anyone Deserves to die however I have a problem with people driving erratically and with a lack or regard for any other road users/ pedestrians. If they want to kill themselves then fine please do so, I'm pretty sure the world will go on without these ****holes, it's when it effects me, my family or other innocent people that makes me mad! Another issue i have with all of this is when people say "police shouldn't have given chase" or he didn't deserve to die!!! On the first one yes I understand it's dangerous and I can see the opinion that it's safer for others but that would surely open the flood gates to crimes nicking high powered cars and driving like absolute ***** through built up areas knowing that the police will leave them to it until they leave the area. You have to draw a line somewhere. Secondly I have no problem saying that he deserved to die. Firstly was running from the police, and secondly he endangered the life's of others, when you do that to another human being another family, when you gamble with their lives you should accept the responsibility and do us all a favour! Too many Do-gooders. I've been pulled over by the police I was doing 50 in a 40, I was late for school pick it was dual carriage way, I was not undertaking or switching lanes but I was wrong! When the blue lights flashed I pulled over (when safe to do so) and accepted I was wrong took the points and the 3 point penalties. I did not speed up and try to get away. Genuine people who do something wrong have no need to run from the police! Regardless if he is a criminal or not he clearly had no regard for other people and their life on this earth good riddance, just a shame about the young innocent girls who could have lost their lives because of this ********. Lucky from what I read they will survive albeit with an element of fear that they may get hurt or even killed in the future because someone feels they ave a God given right to risk other people's lives

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

What is it with paragraphs, or lack of, at the moment?

This thread getting too emotive.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom