Mercedes Independent in Macclesfied/Stockport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

restorer

Car
2003 S600, 2008 Panda 4x4, 2012 Nissan NV400, Lexus RX300
I'm about to buy an E55K. (At last)
Does anyone know if the independent in Macclesfield is any good in general, and with this model in particular (will be 2003-2006 model)?
I talked to the independent in Stockport around 7 years ago and was favourably impressed with them. Does anyone know anything about them?
Macclesfield is nearer for me.

I don't know anything personal, but I've read good things on the internet about the Macclesfield one for Mercedes in general - not specifically for AMG models though. I too would like to hear if they know their AMG stuff.
I do know they have the computer system necessary for keeping your digital service record up to date with Merc, if that matters to you.

The Stockport one I've heard is amazing, but you need about a years notice to book your car in with them because everyone knows this. :D

Don't forget Nick Webster in Poynton, he has been recommended by forum members.

Thanks for that bazzabear. I'm guessing you live in the same area as me. I'll keep a look out for your C63

Oh, from Codger's post I've realised I was getting mixed up, and I was referring to Nick Webster when I was saying Stockport. There may be another in Stockport as well!

I'm in Congleton myself, so very close to Macclesfield. I'll be watching this thread with interest hoping to hear from an AMG owner who uses the one in Macc and says they're great! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom