mercedes interiors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beem

Car
1997 CLK 320
Sitting in my CLK this morning and dreaming of owning an sl it got me thinking the one thing i love and will miss when i sell is the fantastic interior, the one in an sl is ok but looking at the sleek and swoopy clk centre console and full wood then compare that with the sl (129) the sl looks like someone said oh bugger forgot the wood trim, bung this spare bit on half the console.The clk looks sporty as well as being pure class as the sl looks unfinished, anyway, this got me thinking, would a clk center console fit an sl? but also what part of another merc would you put in your car if you could.

You can fit anything to anything if you have enough time and money but IMHO the interior on the 129 is solid (mostly!) and classic-looking.

Sitting in my CLK this morning and dreaming of owning an sl it got me thinking the one thing i love and will miss when i sell is the fantastic interior, the one in an sl is ok but looking at the sleek and swoopy clk centre console and full wood then compare that with the sl (129) the sl looks like someone said oh bugger forgot the wood trim, bung this spare bit on half the console.The clk looks sporty as well as being pure class as the sl looks unfinished, anyway, this got me thinking, would a clk center console fit an sl? but also what part of another merc would you put in your car if you could.
Buy a 209 CLK with wood avoid old technology gain better looks, extra seats and better MPG

Must admit it's difficult to improve my W220 internally and it's got more than enough power to keep you happy on a daily basis without getting into the AMG territory.

I'd have a butler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom