Mercedes me 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Messi8485

Car
Mercedes C Class estate sports premium plus
I’ve had no issues with the old version software Mercedes Me App. I am now prompted on the app to download the new 2020 Mercedes Me app which I have done.
When opening the new App I tried to register with the Vin registration but the response was it was already registered. Anyone had this issue and can help?
I have tried to delete old App to no avail.
Do I need to go through the Mercedes’s portal and make changes?
Tried Mercedes support but only got email suggestions as they said their telephone support system shut down due to the current Covid 19 problems.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards

As above.

Are you sure that the app is logged-in to your Mercedes Me account?

Once you log-in, everything should work as before.

I’ve had no issues with the old version software Mercedes Me App. I am now prompted on the app to download the new 2020 Mercedes Me app which I have done.
When opening the new App I tried to register with the Vin registration but the response was it was already registered. Anyone had this issue and can help?
Tried Mercedes support but only got email suggestions as they said their telephone support system shut down due to the current Covid 19 problems.
Regards
I have had exactly the same happen when I tried to use the new app. It says "no vehicle linked" so I put in my vin number and it then says "vehicle already registered", but doesn't give any further help. Can someone help please.

'No vehicle linked' probably refers to the link between the car and the mobile app.

It is not saying 'No vehicle is linked to your Mercedes me account'.

Not sure how to resolve it though.... presumably the app connects to the car via the Internet (and not via Bluetooth?)

Regards
I posted on here a few weeks ago with exactly the same problem , still not resolved and ended up deleting the app , lifes to short to ***** about with it !!!!!

New App now works appears that the system had 2 email accounts so deleted app and then downloaded it again with correct email.
Thanks all for your feedback
K Smith

For some weird reason when I open the App the Car shown is not mine, it looks like a ML???

It's also under a black Mercedes Car Cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom