Mercedes Me Adapter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David404

Car
GLE350d (W166)
Change of mobile phone opens door to using the Adapter, anybody
seen any offers on these or got one to sell?:fail

Don't you get one for free from your dealer?

Only if you actually buy a car from them, I would have thought?

Last edited:
Only if you actually buy a car from them, I would have thought?

A second hand car? New ones do not need it. I have not asked myself but locally many MB enthusiasts say they got it for free. Not even along a car service.

Perhaps the adapter for RHD cars is more expensive. :D

A second hand car? New ones do not need it. I have not asked myself but locally many MB enthusiasts say they got it for free. Not even along a car service.

Perhaps the adapter for RHD cars is more expensive. :D

No idea... I ordered mine online form the Mercedes-Benz website.

I ended up taking mine out as it messed up streaming Spotify and the general Bluetooth connection to my Iphone, kept cutting in and out and dropping connection.

I'm glad it was free as its pretty useless.

I'm using the Mercedes Me Adaptor, but it will not record trips. I have double checked that I have everything set up correctly. So before I delete & reinstall the App, I wondered if anyone else has had this issue and managed to resolve it?

I'm using the Mercedes Me Adaptor, but it will not record trips. I have double checked that I have everything set up correctly. So before I delete & reinstall the App, I wondered if anyone else has had this issue and managed to resolve it?

It seems it might be an Apple IOS issue as others using Android are not having the issue

It seems it might be an Apple IOS issue as others using Android are not having the issue

Update
Tried another iPhone and that worked no problem, so the issue clearly something on my phone, despite all the relevant settings being the same. Ended up trying a complete re-flash of my phone and Hey Presto, it's now working as it should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom