Mercedes Me app problems after garage visit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB James

Car
S-Class W222
I took my EQV in to Mercedes on Friday with a faulty charging cable. Picked it up in the evening and now the MM app doesn’t work properly. Doesn’t update car location for over an hour. Doesn’t show me when the car is charging. I don’t want to take the car in to my local Mercedes again. Is there a contact number for Mercedes tech support or is that wishful thinking?

My experience of the MM app on my EQC is that it's very flaky.

The app completely froze the other day - it didn't update for about 8 hours or so!

Have you tried the old delete and re-install? Maybe unpair from the EQV then repair it again?

My experience of the MM app on my EQC is that it's very flaky.

The app completely froze the other day - it didn't update for about 8 hours or so!

Have you tried the old delete and re-install? Maybe unpair from the EQV then repair it again?
Thanks CoopsSA. I’ll try deleting the app and reinstalling and hopefully that unpairs it and re pair. I currently have it installed on my iPad as well as the iPhone and I get the same issue with both.

Thanks CoopsSA. I’ll try deleting the app and reinstalling and hopefully that unpairs it and re pair. I currently have it installed on my iPad as well as the iPhone and I get the same issue with both.

I don't think the uninstall will delete the pairing, you may need to actually delete your EQV from the app. Then add it again like you did when you got the vehicle.

I don't think the uninstall will delete the pairing, you may need to actually delete your EQV from the app. Then add it again like you did when you got the vehicle.
Agreed. A warning comes up before removing the vehicle on the app. Can I add the vehicle back or does my local Merc need to do that?
53897D89-3C27-47EE-9745-2BF8D5141ABF.jpeg

I took my EQV in to Mercedes on Friday with a faulty charging cable. Picked it up in the evening and now the MM app doesn’t work properly. Doesn’t update car location for over an hour. Doesn’t show me when the car is charging. I don’t want to take the car in to my local Mercedes again. Is there a contact number for Mercedes tech support or is that wishful thinking?
I don’t know about the EQV but when I had trouble with MMe I phoned the number on the label on the door pillar of my C-Class then pressed whatever number it said for Mercedes Me and the call went straight through (overseas I think). Very helpful but took them a while to respond to & correct my problem.

Agreed. A warning comes up before removing the vehicle on the app. Can I add the vehicle back or does my local Merc need to do that?
View attachment 127101

I'm sure once it's unpaired then you can just add it back on again - like it was the first time you got the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom